Partnership building and the sharing of knowledge and expertise is the key component of our work.
Many of our activities have been done in collaboration with the numerous partners which include the WHO, GIZ, UNAIDS, European Commission, UNDP, University of California, San Francisco, Public Health England, US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, WHO Collaborating Centre on HIV and Viral Hepatitis based at the University of Kopenhagen, and several institutions in Croatia - University Hospital for Infectious Diseases, Faculty for Arts and Humanities, Croatian Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs and Croatian Institute for Public Health. These partnerships have resulted in achieving synergies in work and further strengthening of research and teaching capacities.
- Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ)
- European Commision
- Global Health Sciences, University of California, San Francisco
- United Nations Development Programme
- US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- WHO Collaborating Centre on HIV and Viral Hepatitis
- University Hospital for Infectious Diseases
- Croatian Institute for Public Health
- Faculty of Arts and Humanities
- Croatian Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs